Dear Parent or Guardian:
Your student uses a software program called Renaissance Place at school. This program has a special feature called Renaissance Home Connect, which your student and you can access outside of school from any computer with an Internet connection. Renaissance Home Connect is fun and easy to use. It allows the teacher, you and your student to share information about your student's progress in Accelerated Reader.
You can log in to Renaissance Home Connect from any computer with an Internet connection.
If you'd like to receive emails showing your student's quiz or test results, click the Email Setup link in Renaissance Home Connect and follow the directions. To be sure these emails reach your inbox, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book.
BIRTHDAY BOOK PROGRAM
The Birthday Book Program is designed to involve students and their families in the school library while expanding the library’s collection of books. Your child’s name, picture, and birthday will appear on a dedication plate placed in the book. Their Birthday Book will be presented to them at the monthly assembly. If your child has a summer birthday, their book will be presented either at the first assembly of the year or the last assembly. You are welcome to attend and watch your child receive their birthday book. Your child will have two weeks to enjoy reading the book and after it is returned, the book will be added to our collection for other students to enjoy.
To participate in this worthwhile program, please complete the form that will be sent home with your student. Return the form as soon as possible with a book that you have purchased or return the form with $15.00 and our librarian will purchase a birthday book for your student.
BIRTHDAY BOOKS WILL BE PRESENTED AT THE MONTHLY ASSEMBLIES.
Looking for a Birthday Book??
Below is a list of books that are very popular and would be a great addition to our library.
1. Guinness Book of World Records 2021 and 2022
2. Ripley's Believe It Or Not
3. Dog Man Mothering Heights
4. Diary of a Wimpy Kid #16 --Big Shot
5. Katie Woo Series by Fran Manushkin
6. Knock Knock or Joke Books
7. Kids Cookbooks
8. Books about animals
9. The 5th Wave series by Rick Yancey
10. The Gruffalo
11. Wings of Fire #15: The Flames of Hope (will be released on 4/5/22)
12. Aru Shah and the City of Gold--Book #4
13. Magnus Chase #3: The Ship of the Dead
14. The Trials of Apollo #5: The Tower of Nero by Rick Riordan
15. Elephant and Piggie Series
16. Knuffle Bunny Free: An Unexpected Diversion
17. Knuffle Bunny Too: A Case of Mistaken Identity
18. Michael Vey: Prisoner of Cell 25
Want more information about the books? go to goodreads.com, where you can get a synopsis of each book, or maybe find a different one that sparks your interest!